- Country：The United States of Americaalso known as United States, America or the States, abbreviated as U.S.A
- Population：330 million (estimated in 2016), of which 77.1% are White, 13.3% Black, 5.6% Asian, 2.6% Hybrid , 1.2% American Indian, and 0.2% Pacific Islanders
- Language：American English
- Capital City：Washington D.C.
- National Day：Independence Day, July 4th.
- The Largest State：Alaska
- The Smallest State：Rhode Island
- Motto：In God We Trust
- National Anthem：The Star-Spangled Banner
- National March：The Stars and Stripes Forever